Pages

Monday 30 May 2016

Let's go shopping!

On the 18th of May, it was wet and cold. My mum, sister and I went to The Warehouse at Sylvia Park. We went in my mum's big silver car and I was very excited to buy some new things.

When we arrived at the shopping mall, we decided to stop at the new Whitcoulls store that was right next to The Warehouse. There were a lot of books and toys on sale for half price! It was so cheap!

Eventually, we made it to The Warehouse, we walked to the girls' clothes aisle. My sister picked out grey track-pants and two hoodies for herself, while I was wandering around looking at lots of cool things. I saw funny circle cushions with different types of emoji faces such as a happy, sad, angry and surprised faces. They were so adorable and I really wanted to buy them all.

As soon as my sister finished picking out her clothes, we walked quickly to the onesie aisle to look at different kinds of onesies they had on sale. There were animal onesies such as, lions, pandas, pelicans, penguins and cows. I decided to try the size 12 panda onesie because it looked so cute in the changing room and it was a perfect fit. The panda onesie had a cute hood that had small ears and kawaii eyes. My sister got a cow onesie and it looked very funny on her.

When we finished our shopping, we cleaned to go to Pak'nSave to buy some popcorn because we were starving! We bought the popcorn that you could heat up in the microwave. Finally we got home and cooked the delicious popcorn.

I had so much fun at The Warehouse and my favourite part was eating the delicious popcorn. Maybe next time we can watch a family movie together and eat some popcorn.
Learning intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language. 
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use adverbs and adjectives to describe my day at Sylvia Park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.