Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

I Am poem

WALT write our first blog post.

We have been writing all about ourselves in a poem so that we can make our first post on our blog. 

I am!
I am good at playing soccer .
I wonder if there is one more dinosaur that still exists.
I hear birds tweeting outside.
I see people.
I want to be the head girl in what ever college I go to.
I am from New Zealand


I pretend to be a doctor when i'm bored.
I feel happy with my family.
I reach out for my parents when I am a good girl.
I worry when i'm lost.
I cried when my aunt passed away.
I am talented.

I understand samoan language.
I say nice things to people.
I dream about everybody being happy.
I try to help other people when they're sad.
I hope that everyday its a nice day.
I am a girl with courage!

2 comments:

  1. Rosary I like how you expressed yourself using a poem.Keep it up!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.