Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Which church do you go to?

On Sunday 2nd of August 2015, my family went to church to listen, pray, and sing to God. We traveled to Panmure Parish by car. I was really excited about going to church and praise the Lord with the congregation.

When we arrived at the church, we were 15-20 minutes late. First we knelt down to say our personal and daily prayers. Then we got up to listen to the first reading. It was about Moses telling the people about God and him sending bread down to heaven. Then we sang a song that was about the reading. Next Father, read the bible that was about Jesus talking to his disciples about God and his kingdom in heaven.

Image result for churchAfter that, we said the Nicene creed and and we listened to the prayers of the faithful. Next we knelt down while Father blessed the bread and the wine. Then it was our turn to go up and receive the Eucharist. When everyone went up to receive the Eucharist, we said the Adsumus prayer. When mass finished we went home.

I learnt a lot from mass and I can't wait to attend church again. I hope we can sing more songs next time and praise to God to show our faith to God.

We are learning to use language features correctly in my writing.
I know this when I choose appropriate time words and maintain the past tense in my writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.