Pages

Saturday 29 August 2015

You can't catch me!

On the 21st of August, my dad and I went to the Panmure Basin to build up our fitness and have and have some fun. We went to the Panmure Basin in the car. I was excited about going to the basin.

When my dad and I arrived there, we started walking straight away until w came across a narrow pathway. We were walking slowly at first then we picked up our speed and walked faster. . I skipped along the path while my dad was catching up to me calling out, "Wait up!" We jogged swiftly and quietly together. When we couldn't jog anymore we walked for a bit longer. Many people past with a warm smile saying, "Good Morning!" 

Image result for Panmure Auckland New ZealandHowever when we made it to the ills on the other side of the basin my dad and I ran quickly up the hills. We would have races with each other and my dad would always come first because he kept on nudging me. I ran all the way to the bridge . The height of the bridge was terrifying that I started feeling butterflies in my tummy. We ran all the way back to our car and we were both exhausted. 

My dad and I were very proud of ourselves.After that we went to my grandma's house to stop by and say "Hi" to her. I had a big drink of water when  I was there and it was very refreshing. 

I had so much fun at the Panmure basin. I hope again soon and that I will be able to run the whole basin to build up my fitness and health.
WALT: understand and use descriptive language. 
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use appropriate verbs, adverbs and adjectives in my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.