Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

Wow! The movie Pan is amazing!

On the 10th of October my siblings, my dad and I went to the Hoyts cinema at Sylvia Park.

When we arrived at Sylvia park, we decided to buy some food at Pakn'save. We bought some hot dogs and drinks.

Image result for moviesNext we went into the hoyts building and we bought two tickets for Pan and three tickets for Maze runner 2. I watched Pan with my brother because it was the only movie that was suitable for me. My sister, dad and other brother watched Maze Runner 2. We all bought some popcorn to eat. I was so excited and ready to the movie. I ran to the cinema swiftly and quietly.

The movie we watched was a preview of Pan. It was about a boy named Peter who tried to defeat Blackbeard in order to find out where his mum was.

They went on an amazing adventure with crocodiles, fairies and Mermaids. Unfortunately Peter Pan's mother was killed my Black-beard and even though Pan was sad, he still had the power to fly and defeat Blackbeard.


I enjoyed the movie that I watched and I hope that I would be able to watch it again. After the movie I walked slowly to the car because I felt tired and excited to go back home to have a rest.

I had so much fun at the movies and (I hope I can go to the movies again to watch another great movie like Pan.
We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in my recount.
I know I can do this when I use at least 6 adjectives in my recount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.