Pages

Monday 26 October 2015

Have you watched the movie Brave?

On Sunday the 17th of October, my family and I went to my aunt's house to spend time together. We all travelled there in the car and I was so excited.

When we arrived  at my aunt's  house, we said "Hello" to all the family members. After that, we went to the sleep out and we saw our cousins and joined them in watching Coraline.

Coraline is an adventurous cartoon about a little girl. It had a lot of funny scenes in it. It was funny when Coraline went to the circus and the silly mice were dancing joyfully. I also liked the part when Coraline saw a garden that had stunning roses and tulips. I loved watching Coraline

After that we ate some food. We ate Chinese food, pizza, fish, and taro (it was yum). The food was glorious

When I have finally finished eating, my cousins and I decided to play on my other cousin's Xbox 360. I was watching my cousin play Mine-craft. After a while I went outside to play soccer with my brothers and sisters. I was on my sister's team and my brothers won. I was having so much fun.

Image result for braveThen we played passes with my cousins rugby ball. I was really awful at passing the ball but I was very good at catching them.

When we finished playing, we went to have a rest. I decided to wash the dishes because there were so many dirty dishes. I asked my niece to help me and eventually we finished washing plates and cups.

Next we watched a television programme called Lab Rats and Brave. My favourite character was brave because he was funny. There was also a very good moral to the story that you should always listen to your parents.

Unfortunately we had to go home because it was getting dark and we had to get ready for school the next day. On the way home we decided to stop at MacDonald's to have some dessert.We went home feeling exhausted.

I had so much fun and I hope we can spend time as a family again.

We are learning to understand and use language features in my recount.
I know this when I use appropriate past tense and time words in my recount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.