Pages

Sunday 18 October 2015

I love playing touch with my family!

On the 10th of October my dad dropped my brother's, sister and I  to the Panmure Basin by car. We went there to work on our fitness.

When we arrived my sister and I started walking around the basin straight away. My brother walked with us for supervision. While we were walking my brother accidentally dropped the ball into the water. "No!" I called out. Luckily my brother got it safely out off the water.

We continued on with our walking then we saw beautiful views and houses. We stopped at the 1km mark and played passes with the ball. Next we went to play on the park. I had butterflies in my stomach because I thought I was going to fall down on the high obstacles.
Image result for Panmure Basin new zealand
We carried on walking and many people passed by and said hello. My brother and sister and I did some courses and ran around the basin. We did the courses like, the monkey bar, pull ups, star jumps, sit ups and more.

When we finished walking we went to Dunkirk field to play with the rugby ball. We played touch. I was on my dad's team with my sister and we were winning because my dad was the best player of the match. I was the referee once because I was exhausted. My brothers were angry because they though I was cheating and making the other team win.

When we finished playing our game we decided we were going to make it a draw because it was.

Next we went to my grandma's house to say hello to her . I was playing with baby nephew and we were watching bubble guppies on sky t.v.Finally it was time to go home. I was very tired.

I had so much fun at the Panmure Basin and at Dunkirk. I hope we can go back there and play touch as a family again.
We are learning to understand and use language features.
I know I can do this when I write past tense and time words to sequence my holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.