Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Thank you mum for the delicious breakfast!

On a sunny Saturday morning, my family and I went to the Glen Innes Pak'nSave to buy some groceries for our breakfast. We went in my mum's big silver car and I was very excited to do some grocery shopping.

When we arrived at Pak'nSave I quickly grabbed a trolley and followed my family around. We filled the trolley with a lot of things like eggs, sausages, juice, butter, bread and chocolates.

Before we took the groceries to the checkout, my brother and I calculated as to how much all the groceries were worth in total. My brother said that it was $37 and so did I. When we found out the total amount to pay, we realised that we were both right!

Then, we went back home to clean up the house and made our breakfast. But before we could eat,  we had to clean up the whole house first. I picked up the rubbish while my dad vacuumed the house. I didn't like cleaning up but I had no choice. Eventually the house was spotless and sparklingly clean!

Finally, my mum made us breakfast. We had scrambled eggs with sausages on toast. To quench our thirst we had apple juice that we bought at the store. It was a scrumptious breakfast for all of us!

I had a boring day on Saturday because cleaning was so tiring and not fun at all for me but my favourite part of the day was eating my delicious breakfast cooked by our mum with love for the family.
Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and use the correct language features in our recount.

Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I maintain the correct tense throughout my writing about going to Pak'nSave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.