Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Finding Dory is such a funny movie!


On Saturday the 16th of July my brothers, sister and I went to the Hoyts Cinemas at Sylvia Park. Our parents dropped us off to the movies in my mum's big silver car. We watched
Finding Dory and I was really excited to watch the sequel of Finding Nemo.


When we arrived at the cinema, we paid for our tickets and we bought popcorn and drinks for ourselves. I had my own medium sized bucket of popcorn and a cup of fizzy coke to quench my thirst. When we received our tickets, we quickly walked to cinema three.


Finding Dory is about a small dark blue fish with yellow fins named Dory who was looking for her parents whom she lost when she was a child because she suffers from short term memory loss. Two clown fish named Marlin and Nemo helped Dory to find her parents.  Dory had an amazing adventure, she met a friendly octopus named Hank and she also met up with her old friend Destiny the whale. At the end of the movie, with the help of Dory's friends they found her parents, Jenny and Charlie. I liked Finding Dory because it was funny and it was an adventurous movie.  


When the movie finished, we walked around the mall. We went to Stirling Sports to look at some shoes and clothes. I saw Nike clothes and shoes for girls and I really wanted to buy them. Next, we went to Pak'n'Save to buy some snacks. We bought marshmallows, skittles and chocolate pods. I ate the skittles with my siblings and it was very sour.


We sat on a bench and waited for our parents to pick us up and it was boring. Finally our parents picked us up and we went straight home. I went to sleep because I was so exhausted!


I had so much fun at the movies and my favourite part was when I watched the funny movie Finding Dory. Maybe next time we could go to the movies with our whole family and watch a funny movie like Finding Dory.
Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and use language features.

Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write in past tense and use time words to make my recount more interesting for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.