Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

Wow, Rippa Rugby is so tiring!

On the 1st of April, Room 7 and I went to the field to play rippa rugby for Kiwisports. Hamish was our coach and he was from the Marist club. When we arrived there, we had velcro belts that we put around our waists. We also had to stick the rippas on the sides of our belts. We played a small game and the rules were that we have to try and take rippas off our classmates’ belts. When we have finished each round, the person who had the most rippas was the winner. I didn’t win any rounds but I tried my best. In the second round, I was getting very tired because I was running around so much. After a while, we played a friendly game of Rippa Rugby with a ball. We had to get into two teams and I was on the yellow team. I was so excited. During the game,  I caught the ball but I didn’t move at all because I didn’t know how to play. Someone took the rippa off me and I had to pass the ball back to a teammate. After that, I started to get very exhausted and I wanted to stop running but I really wanted to get a try for my team. Finally I got a try and I was so happy! I had so much fun at our first rippa rugby session and my faviroute part was playing rippa rugby with my team.

Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount about Rippa Rugby.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use the correct structure of a recount that includes, the title, the orientation, the events and the conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.