Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Happy birthday to me! :D

On the 15th of September we went to my aunt's house to spend some time with them and have as feast together as a family.

When we arrived at my aunt's house we sat down on the couch and watched Prince of Egypt. It was sad movie because the king wanted to kill all the baby boys in the land so that none of the baby boys could become king of Egypt. When the movie finished we went to the dining table to have some food because we were hungry. We ate pork, chicken, taro, corned beef, chop-sue and other yummy food. The food was delicious.

I was so full so I went outside with my sister and sat down so the food in my stomach could be digested. A while later we played defense and offence with the Basketball. When I was offence, I played really good. I was okay when I played defense but my sister was so much better than me and she was too hard to defeat. Then we felt that it was going to rain so we went inside also because our cousin told us to.

Next, it was time for me to blow out the candles on the cake. The cake was chocolate flavored strawberries on it. I made a wish before I blew out the candles. my wish was to be a good girl with a good  heart.

I ate the cake and it was so yummy. It was moist and the strawberries were extra sweet and soft.
After it was time to go home and I was so exhausted and excited about going home so I could get some rest,  I had so a fantastic birthday with my family.

We are learning to understand and use language features:
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use time words and past tense in my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.