Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Oh no, Misty ran away!

Book review- Timmy in Trouble

Characters:
Katie
Timmy-Dog
Jess-sister
Misty- cat

Summary:
The story is about a girl named Katie who was surprised that her parents let her have a new dog. Jess (Katie’s sister) is worried about their cat Misty who is angry at the arrival of the new dog. Katie thinks that everything is going to be settled but she was wrong. Timmy always tried to play with Misty but Timmy Just keeps getting in trouble with Jess. One day Misty ran away, Timmy was worried so he went around to look for her and then Timmy finds her next to the bins in a box. Timmy and Misty finally become friends and they all have the best Christmas night.

My favourite part:

  • I like the part when Timmy found Misty.
  • I liked the part when Misty and Timmy finally became friends.
We are learning to develop understanding of the text that we read.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write the summary of the book Timmy in trouble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.