Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

WOW! What Wonderful Wedding!


WOW! What wonderful wedding!!


Have you been to a wedding before? Last year it was my cousins wedding at church. We went there to pray and celebrate my cousins marriage. My family and other cousins came to the wedding too.

First we went to the church. My heart pumped of excitement and joy. We were praying and clapping for my cousin and her husband. I felt happy and glad. My cousin looked very, very, very, stunning and posh.

Joyfully we went to eat. We ate at a place that was right next to the church. My heart was pumping of craziness. We had to eat after my cousin and her husband came back from finishing taking pictures at a beach that was not far from the church. I was there too because I was the flower girl.

As time was ticking we were saying goodbye to our family. I was so, so, so, hypo after the wedding. My head was filled with happiness.
After the wedding I felt remarkable and also proud of my cousin. It was also sad because my cousins mum passed away from cancer so she wasn’t there for her. It was still the coolest day I remember because my cousins wedding was very, very, very fun!!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow Rosary, what a wonderful recount. I love how you have used rhetorical questions and alliteration. It makes your writing very interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.