Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Saturday Sleepover


Saturday SleepoverWALT to use our plan to make a recount. 

My cool, cute, cousin and absolutely, amazing aunt came to my house to have fun on a Saturday night for a sleepover. I was excited when I heard they were coming. Have you been to a sleepover before? They came for something important and then they ended up having a sleepover which was cool!

On Saturday My cousin and aunt came to my house. The first thing we did was draw. My cousin drew a picture of Elsa and she also colored her picture too. I drew a picture of me! “It didn't look like me  though”

Before long,  my sister, my cousin and I ate crackers with tuna on top it was yummy! Then we watched tv. We watched Anastasia: The movie. Then I went on the computer to play games like friv  and also watch videos with my cousin.

Before we went to sleep we watched Captain America The Winter Soldier. My favorite part in the movie was almost the whole movie because it was really funny and cool. I was very tired while I was watching the movie. Then we went to sleep.  

After the sleepover I felt relieved and I learnt how draw a cool picture of myself. I think that it was the best sleepover I have ever been to.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.