Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

First Hunt


 First Hunt by Amanda Jackson
WALT write a letter to the main character in the book.

To: The Main Character,
I wonder how you felt when you saw you that the pup was stuck in the trap that you were supposed to make for the animals you were catching? Did you feel Sad? Angry? Happy? or Surprised? I would not like to lose my pet if I had one. I would feel sad. I also wondered how many pigs and turkeys you caught , was it enough for the whanau? Did you feel great that you were going for your first hunt? I hope you had fun. Did you enjoy it? I did it was a fantastic book! If I went Hunting It would feel exciting and amazing to go there . My favourite part in the book was when you caught forty turkeys and I hope that happens to me when I go hunting.  You are a very lucky person and I wondered what it felt like to go hunting it looks really exciting.


 

From Rosary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.