Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

You should visit Mount Albert because it's fun there!

WALT: understand and use language features. 
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use sequencing words, past tense and time words. 
On the 16th of May we went to Mt. Albert school gymnasium at night time to play some games. We went to Mt. Albert in the car and I was really excited.

When we arrived at the gymnasium, our cousins, aunties and uncles were already playing volleyball. My sister and I went inside the gymnasium to say 'Hi' to my relatives. Next we went to see the cute babies who were with my one of my aunty's friend's daughter. My cousin came along to say 'Hi'. I was watching my relatives play volleyball. They were jumping up and down to hit the yellow and white striped ball. We then went to take my niece for a drink of water at the water fountain. I was running down the steep staircase and then, BANG! I was tumbling down the stairs like a ball rolling down a hill. My sister looked back and said, "Are you okay!" I replied, "Yes I am fine!" My cousin asked the same question. I was actually getting annoyed by the questions. We then went to the taps to have a drink and wash my knee because it was bleeding.

A while later I went to play with my sister on the black, yellow and green trampoline. My sister was first to play on the trampoline. Then it was my turn. Later on we ate some crackers and chocolate biscuits. The food was really nice. My cousin came to play and eat with us. Meanwhile we had a game of basketball. My 2 brothers, cousin and son of my aunty's friend were playing basketball including my sister. I was in the same team as my brother and sister. The other team was my other brother with my cousins. My cousin Faith fell down, BOOM! "Ouch" she said. We were worried so we asked, "Are you okay Faith!" Finally its time to go home. We said, "Goodbye!" to everyone especially my cousin because we barely see her.

I had so much fun! I hope that next time we will play more games with my cousins and relatives to spend more time with family.
s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.