Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

A happy day with mum!

Mother’s day!
On the 10th of May it was Mother’s day so we decided to go to a lot of places. First we went to pray with the congregations the we went for a feed at KFC.

It was a cold day, we all got up tiredly and got dressed in our best clothes. Once we arrived we were late for mass. The church was packed obviously because it was Mother’s day. When we went inside the Filipino choir was singing. Our priest was Father Michael. The Gospel was about loving each other as God loves us. We then went to receive the Eucharist and say, “Peace be with you!” to each other. When church was almost finished we went up to the front to get some flowers to give to our mom. My mom was crying when we gave my mom the flowers. She looked like she was crying as if she got poked by the throne of the rose. She was crying but she was filled with joy. I gave her a hug and kiss. I really love mum.

After that we left the church. We went for a drive around and then we went to KFC for lunch with my mom. We had chicken, chips, gravy and coleslaw. A little while later we went shopping at Pak'nSave. We bought some cereal and snacks for lunch for school. We went home to go on the computer and do our homework. When I went inside the house I read a book and wrote a recount for school. I was about to give my mom her card but silly me I had misplaced the card. However I know that my mom loves me regardless.

Mother’s day was fun but if I had told my dad to take my mom somewhere nice for Mother’s day to celebrate we will have a good time as a family together.     

WALT: understand and use language features correctly.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use past tense and sequencing words in my writing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rosary,

    I am remember that day like it was yesterday.Your story is very interesting and informative but unfortunately your story has a lot of repetitive words (she)

    I hope you make some more interesting stories
    :D :P

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.