Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Mother's Day

WALT write a rocount about Mother's day

Mother’s day


On Sunday 11th May my family and I went to a hall for a celebration for a special day called Mothers day.


Going to the hall was a great idea for the family to gather together for Mother’s day. We gave all the Mothers gifts and they bursted into tears of joy. As time went the kids went to play on the playground including me. Eventually we had to go eat as the adults told us to. I was hungry too at the same time. Meanwhile we were giving out necklaces to the to the mothers in our family and extended family. The necklaces had Lollies on them, The funny part was that the kids were the ones who ate the lollies instead of the Mothers eating it.Ha ha ha that was me too.


Before we left we said a prayer and said a big, “thank you.” It was enormouly fun to celebrate Mother’s Day. My Mum really enjoyed it and was proud of all of us.

By Rosary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.