Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Amazing Adverbs

We have been learning all about verbs, prepositions and adverbs.

Verbs are something you do, prepositions are when or where and adverbs are words that describe the verb.
This is my Word cloud that I created.        




Adverbs
I was quickly  typing
I quietly was walking
I nervously was walking to the classroom
I outstandingly was  doing gymnastics
I Happily was talking to Mrs Richardson
I was generously helping Mana
I was  patiently  waiting  for the girls to finish changing. I was
I was imaginatively thinking of things that I like
I annoyingly was talking to my Sister
I worriedly was crying
I bravely was doing gymnastic
I silently was  reading
I normanly was writing
I was digging very slow
I was eating normally
I was dancing very nicely on cultural festival
I Quickly moved my desk
I excitedly was jumping
I  magically  disappeared
I  usefully was doing  jobs
I  kindly was talking to people
I courageously was  saying my Statements
I eagerly was reading my poem on  the blog
I aggressively was  being so frustrated





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.