Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

Prayer and Identity

Prayer and identity:
Prayer (Karakia) is part of our identity because it shows our way of communicating with God Our Father.
We pray because it is an important Part of our Belief and Faith in the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
We can pray anywhere, anytime in anyway. It is not only in Church where we pray.
People pray when they wake up and when they go to sleep.
It is something that Catholics have as an important part in their lives. For me,
Prayer has been apart of my life and my family's life for such a long time.
I've been praying with my family and by myself since I was a child.
Every night my family and I pray personally and say the Lord's Prayer as well as the Hail Mary.
It has been something we've been doing for a long period of time. If we miss out on prayers at night,
each one of us say a personal prayer to ourselves before we go to sleep.
 I believe that prayer is what brings together family and friends.
It brings us together with the help of the Holy Spirit guiding us and answering our prayers
enabling us to be one.  
WALT : Recognise how Prayer, Community and Service are a part of our Identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.