Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey-Day 2

Image result for rangitotoThree activities I enjoyed exploring the most: 

  • I really enjoyed exploring the Tane Mahuta walk because of the huge trees and the beautiful views of the plants and the landscape.
  • I also enjoyed the Rangitoto Island because of the huge mountain that was bigger than I thought and the caves and rocks.
  • The KareKare beach was my third favourite. I loved looking at the beach and the beautiful sights of New Zealand. 
These are my three favourite activities I enjoyed the most and here is my journal diary thoughts on exploring the wonders and beauty of New Zealand. 

09.07.17
Dear Diary, 
You wouldn't believe what had happened today! I explored the best parts of New Zealand with my family and it was the best experience I have had in my whole entire life. I haven't the most fun in my life. My favourite part of the trip was probably getting to see the sunset view at the KareKare beach. 
________________________________________________________________________
Questions I'd ask Laura Dekker if I interviewed her:

  • Were you nervous about sailing the whole world by yourself? 
  • Who inspired you to do this? 
  • If you could, would you try this experience again? 
  • Out of all the countries or islands you sailed past, what was your favourite? 
  • Did anything go wrong while you were sailing? _____________________________________________________________________
Interview with a family member
  • Walk around
  • Play Touch with a rugby ball
  • Swim with family at beach
  • Play Volley Ball during the summer
  • Gardening

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you thinking about what you have seen and asking questions to gain further understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosary,

    I really love the way you generated your questions for Laura. Mr's Dines is absolutely right, you took great initiative thinking about what you have seen to build your own knowledge. Great work! I can't wait to see her response if we get the chance to meet her one day.

    Thank you for sharing interesting facts about your family member. May I ask who did you interview? I love swimming at the beach during summer with my family. My daughter Shonny loves building sandcastles and getting her toes into the sand. It is so much fun!

    I look forward to reading more about your Journey through New Zealand. You are going to have so much fun. Keep up the amazing work Rosary!

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacinta,
      Thanks for the awesome feedback and my interview with one of my family member was my Brother, (sorry for not including that in my post..) Thank you for commenting on my blog

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.