Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

Mmm, that muffin was delightful!

On Sunday my dad, sister and I went to Pak'n'Save in Glen Innes to buy some groceries. We went there in my dad's big grey van.

Image result for pak'n'saveWhen we arrived at Pak'n'Save, we grabbed a trundler with a yellow handle and quickly walked into the store. We went to the meat area and grabbed some honey glazed ham and sweet chilly chicken nibbles for dinner. It smelt spectacular and sweet.

Next we put fruit into the trundler. We put in some yummy, red apples and round, navel oranges. Then we went to get some snacks for school. We bought nutritious nut bars with lots of nuts and raisins. I couldn't wait to eat them at school!

As soon as we finished packing the fruits into a plastic bag, we went to the bakery area to buy some muffins. We bought four muffins and placed it in a big brown paper bag. I chose the apple, cinnamon muffin that smelt delicious. Finally, we took all of our items to the counter to be scanned for purchasing. Everything came to $75.

Eventually, we were on our way home. I ate my muffin in the car and it was scrumptious and very moist. There was oozing apple sauce and chopped up apples in the middle of the muffin and it was so sweet and delicious.

I had fun at Pak'nSave and my favourite part was eating the muffin because it was delightful. Maybe next time we can try a different flavour.
Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in our writing.

Success Criteria: I know I do this when I use adjectives and adverbs to describe buying grocery at Pak'n'Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.