Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2016

I can't wait for my next tennis lesson!


On the 18th of March, Room 7 went to the top court to play Tennis for Kiwisport. Our coach was James and we had to get into pairs with one tennis ball to share between the two of us. My partner was Mana and we had to throw the tennis ball to each other without dropping it on the ground. The first pair to throw ten successful throws without dropping was the winner but unfortunately Mana and I didn’t make it to ten throws but we tried our best. Next, we used rackets to hit the ball to each other using the serving posture with the racket. My partner and I tried our best to make it up to ten without missing a hit and we were successful! I had so much fun at my tennis lesson with coach James and Room 7. I hope to learn even more tennis skills in the next session.

Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount about our tennis lesson. 
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I record my recount of our tennis lesson using Blabberize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.