Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

Wow, that birthday party was amazing!

On eleventh of July 2015 we celebrated my niece’s 4th birthday. We celebrated it at my cousin’s house. My grandma, uncle, aunt, cousins, siblings , nephews, niece and my parents were at the birthday celebration. When we arrived at the house, was a bouncy castle, a big house tent and a lot of people, it was superb.


First my siblings and I played Last card. It was boring but it was fun when we won. We also played President. President is a game when every player has 13 cards and the first person to place all their cards down is the winner. We also played kemps and it was was awesome. The game is played like this, there are four players involved. There are two pairs and they each have a difficult signal. The person who has 4 of the same cards signals their partner so they can say say kemps!


After a while, I went to the bounce house and I  was jumping up and down like a monkey. It was outrageously fun. Then my sister came and we took some pictures with my niece’s tablet. Next, we went in the tent house to eat and sing the happy birthday song. We said a food grace, then we all had some food to eat. We had MacDonald's and barbecue. After that, we went to play outside and we played tag. I had so much fun.


Next my cousin, sister  and I gave out party bags to the children. There were party poppers, lollies, chocolate, chips and bubbles. Everyone were so crazy and impatient like jumping monkeys. Then we had to go home.


I had so much fun. I hope I can go to another great birthday with the bouncy castles again.
WALT: understand and use descriptive language.
Success criteria: I know this when I use appropriate adjectives, verbs and adverbs to describe actions and nouns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.