Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

Yay! We are going to a family fundraising!

On Saturday 27th of June our family decided to have a family fundraising together as a family. We went to Glen-brae hall and we traveled there by car. The weather was cloudy and warm.

When we arrived there we thought that the fundraising was almost finished but actually it had just started. First we watched some dances. They were really amazing. People put money in the bowl if hey like the dance. We watched and joined into most of the dances. I felt exhausted afterwards but I really had fun dancing. We ate some snacks like pudding and I also had cold water to quench my thirst.

Then my sister and I played outside on the empty sand pit. We played tag and it was really fun. I always had to be the tagger because I was slow. Next we played on the park, we played on the obstacles for a long time. After a while we went back in to eat some more delicious food like pork, taro, salad, chicken, chopsuey and cold refreshing water. Later we went back to play . We played at the big park with my cousins. It was so fun. I would always have butterflies in my stomach because of the height of the obstacles and it was like I was going to fall.

Finally we were going home. We decided to stop at Pak'nSave for some ice-cream and cake for later. Then we went home feeling exhausted as if we had ran the basin 10 times.  

I had so much fun at the fundraising. Maybe next time I hope that we can go again so we will have more time to have fun.

WALT: use descriptive language.
Success criteria: i know this when I use similes and metaphors in my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.