Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Have you watched the movie 'Home'?

Have you been to the movies before? On the 18th of April, my cousins, auntie, niece and siblings went to the Hoyt's cinemas with me at Sylvia Park. We went there in my cousins van and the others went in my aunties van. i was extremely excited.

First we met with the others at Pak'n' Save to by some snacks like popcorn, fizzy, water and biscuits. The movie that we watching was called Home. The movie is bout a little girl who loses her mom because of aliens called Grooves. The 7th grade girl asks a Groove to help her find her mom and she finds her in Australia. The girls name is Tip. I liked the movie. The movie was really good and I felt happy with the ending. Some people were crying during the sad scenes. Some of the scenes were funny. The Grooves were looking for a new home.

When the movie was finished, we stayed to take some pictures with the cardboard displays of the movies on the wall. We mostly took photos with the funny minion cardboard displays. We took some photos in the screening room as well room as well when the movie was finished and when the rest of the audience was gone.

After that we went to Dick Smith to check out some new and posh devices, like the Samsung S6 and
Xbox 1 and other astonishing things. Then we went to my grandma's house. We ate fish & chips and played a game outside with my brothers and niece. Then we had to head back home.

I had a fantastic holiday at the movies. Hopefully I can go and watch another great movie during the next school holidays because I had lots of fun.

WALT: use descriptive language. 
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives and adverbs in my writing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.