Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Needs And Wants

WALT explain the difference between a need and a want.

I this because a  need is when it is something that helps you survive like food and water.
A want is when you won't die if you don't have it.

We read the story a chair for my mother. 

The chair in the story a chair for my mother is a want because without it you will still be alive. It is also a want because they already have chairs at the place that they live at. The reason why I think it is a want is because a chair is something that is not that important to people. The chair is a want because the money could be wasted and there will be not enough  food and  water that will make them survive. I think that the chair is not a need because the chair cannot help people from sickness. A chair is not a need because they were fine without the chair with them.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.