Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

Culture Festival Night.

Culture Festival Night.

 On Wednesday night we had culture festival at the Saint Patrick's school hall at 6pm o clock. Many people went there like the students family and teachers and Father Michael. 

First the people who were dancing had to go to there groups and get ready until the bell rang. When we went to the hall it was decorated with lots of things on the stage. There was a sign that said Culture Festival. The first group to perform was the Maori group. They performed two times. I really liked there dance especially when the boys were dancing with the sticks


The Chinese group was the second to perform. They had a very nice dance. The  boys were wearing cool clothes. The girls had bells on their clothes that made the sound cool. I could tell they worked hard in their Practice. It was the Rarotongan group. The group was amazing because the girls were shaking there hips very hard which made the audience concentrate on their group. Then it was the break time.
I bought chips and drinks.

It was my group's turn to perform and I felt like it was my best dance I made. I was wearing a red top and a colorful skirt. The boy's were wearing a red shirt and jeans. I had fun and got really sweaty after the dance. We also got chocolate from Mrs Foden when we were going down form the stage. After our group was hip-pop group. They were Remarkable. The song they used for their dance was celebration with a mix of happy by Pharell Williams one of my favorite songs. They had some nice moves and amazing outfits. They were glowing and it looked really cool because it was dark. Next after hip-hop was the Samoan group. The Samoan Group was awesome because they had  nice and moves were done properly. They all looked nice. My sister was dancing beautifully and so was the rest. 

I had fun!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Rosary I like the way you describe everything that happend on Culture Festival Night. You have thought about what they were wearing!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.