Pages

Saturday 8 October 2016

Mmm....that orange was so juicy!

On Sunday, my dad and I went for a walk around Panmure. The weather was cloudy and it 5 o'clock at night. We went for a walk so we could build up our fitness level and have some fresh air. 

First we walked on Benghazi Rd. It was full of different schools and houses. There was Sommerville special school and Tamaki Primary. 

Then we walked around the Dunkirk field. We walked past the deep blue ocean and it was very beautiful. I saw a fish that jumped out of the ocean. It was really cool! I also felt butterflies in my stomach because I did not want to fall in. 
Image result for going for a walk

Later on, we walked down Tripoli Rd and there were lots of cars and I tried not to breathe in the gas because I knew it was bad for me. I also saw some flowers and leaves and I couldn't stop looking at them. So my dad told me to pull up my socks and keep up the pace because it was getting dark. 

Finally we made it to Benghazi Rd where our car was. We stopped at my nana's house to say, "Hello!" I ate an orange and drank some cold, refreshing water to cool myself down. 

After a while, we went back home. I went straight to sleep because I was as tired as a sloth. I had a great time with my dad. My favourite part was looking at the flowers because they were so beautiful and colourful. 

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in our writing. 
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use similes and metaphors to describe the day I went for a walk with my dad in Panmure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.